My experience learning English at the university

 I feel that my experience studying English at the university is much better than at school, since practicing English in class makes it much easier for me to understand it. But there is something that makes it difficult for me, the face-to-face classes are more dynamic, entertaining and participatory, that makes me motivated to continue studying, but on the other hand, we have online classes and that distracts me, it is very hard for me to focus and learn, plus there are many distractions in my room, which makes me lose focus a lot. The blog has helped me to practice my reading and my ability to write in English and understand it better, although I still have a hard time understanding it. 

English is present in my daily life many times, for example when I listen to music or watch movies in their original language and I have to put subtitles, but I do not use it often because part of my environment does not allow me to do so, although I would like to practice it much more as it is necessary in these times. 

I want to improve my pronunciation and also learn how to make complete sentences to have a good conversation in English, as well as expand my vocabulary.  

  




Comentarios

  1. The same thing happened to me with zoom classes. It's much more difficult to pay attention :(

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A job you would like to have in the future

Changes to my study programme

A country you would like to visit.