Changes to my study programme

 I am studying kindergarden education and in general I like the way my career is organized but there are certain things I would change. 

First, I would add to the curriculum a class called emotional education because I think it is very important for my work with children and their learning, also a class where they teach us the reality of the jobs in Chile because I have seen that not everything they say is the way it really is. 

With respect to the duration of the career I feel that it is fine, there is even the possibility of doing a master's degree within the years of the career, the negative thing is that it is something that must be paid with money from oneself and that does not come from the State.

The infrastructure of the faculty is good, it has a rooftop and subway, it may look small on the outside but it is still a large building, and we also have a huge amphitheater to carry out important things. 

The internet of the faculty is bad, in this aspect I would change or strengthen the internet for all the classrooms since many times the classmates who have online classes cannot enter the platform since the professor cannot connect. 

Finally, something that I like about my professors is the teaching method they have because I manage to understand most of the things they say but there are some who read a lot of ppt and I get very confused. On the other hand, there are certain evaluations that I don't like, since they take up a lot of time. 





Comentarios

  1. Hi, i agree that in you career you all need kind of an emotional education class, but if your not able to get that type of education, what would you do to complete you universitary career in the way that you want to ?

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My experience learning English at the university

A job you would like to have in the future