concert

 I was 14 when I went to that concert, I was really excited because it was my favorite band at the time. The name of the band was R5, it was a group of the brothers and a very close friend, their names are Ross Lynch, Rocky Lynch, Rydel Lynch, Riker Lynch and Ellington Ratliff. All their names star with R except for Ellington, who used his last name.

The concert was on December 17, 2015 at the Cariola theater and it was quite an adventure because it coincides with my eighth grade graduation, so, I was sad because I didn´t know which option to choose but in the end I chose the concert because I would not know when they would return to Chile.

I was in line from 6 in the morning to be in front of them, they were very long hours and also we were standing for along time. The concert was a lot of fun, but I was drowning with the large number of people there but I didn´t care, I just tried to enjoy the artist a lot.

Comentarios

  1. Interesting adventure! Do you still like this band? :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. When I was little I was a fan of that band, but I never went to their concerts.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My experience learning English at the university

A job you would like to have in the future

Changes to my study programme