A country you would like to visit.


One of the places I would like to visit is Italy, because I saw pictures of beautiful places and I fell in love with them . Also, my aunt lived there for many years and she told me many things about the places. I know their culture is very sexist and is something I don't like but I hope that will change. Also, she told me that in winter is very cold and I love to feel the cold. The older people wear synthetic fur coats and my aunt gave me one when I was 8 years old but it was too big for me. The food is onother of the things that I heard was delicious, especially pasta and I love the pasta.

I would like to do many things, Especially visiting many places on my vacations, such as Venice or Rome.

I would probably like to live there just to get to know a bit more of the culture and enjoy the weather and the places. 



 https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=16k6GunJyA_m8NAdQkuvFbnZpq0kbRwu8

Comentarios

  1. I think Italy it´s a really beautiful country, and the pasta it´s the most amazyng thing about this place

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I would also like to visit Italy to get to know the real pasta.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

concert

My experience learning English at the university

Changes to my study programme