Time travel to the past or the future

 Choosing between the past and the future is very difficult because I am curious in both situations but I think I lean more towards the past as I need to know how evolved today's society is compared to that of times past. I would like to know if before life was much more complicated than now and live in those times. 

 I would like to travel to the colonial era for two reasons, I really like the dresses that were worn at that time, I'm talking about the dresses of the wealthy people, with their jewelry and their well-groomed hairstyles. The other reason is that I know it was a difficult time for women and I would like to know how they thought at that time because they had no right to anything because it was a community run by men. 

The trip would be for a couple of days because as I said it was a difficult time for women and I would not like to suffer like them, I just want to feel like a princess with those dresses hahaha. Besides that I would also like to travel to a past closer in my life, to remedy a mistake I made and on the other hand I would also like to travel to the future, why not? to know what will happen to this world that is being destroyed little by little. 




Comentarios

  1. What an interesting choice to go back to the past, I am also very attracted to this era because of its clothing.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I totally agree! The past was a terrible time for women. I too would probably only stay for a couple of days. Anyway you might think about bringing a dress from the past when you travel hehe

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I liked this clothes topic from colonial times, it would be great bring a corsair suit to the present or a big and colorful dress, who knows, it would look fantastic on me while I go to Cinemark for the new Minions movie hahaha

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My experience learning English at the university

A job you would like to have in the future

Changes to my study programme