A job you would like to have in the future

Im study kindergarden Education and I love the career but I dont know if I want to dedicate my whole life to teaching. I would like to write a book in the future and dedicate myself in the research area, maybe make a investigation about children and their behaviors or play and creativity in them.

I want to do this because, first I love to read and write and I thing that my skills  would help the development to create new learning opportunities. The Education is important for me and I believe it would be a contribution to the future of the children of our country. 

also after finishing my career I would like to enter in the area of child psychology, because I feel that the more things we know about what we are passionate about, the better performance we will have in our own learning and thus promote it in our future work.

Another of my skills to develop this is that I know how to reach the children, I can tell how they are doing and what they are feeling because I am a good observer and a good listener. So it's an excellent skill that I can use to my advantage. 



Comentarios

  1. How nice and useful for your discipline to know psychology in infants, I hope you can venture into it! Regards :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It is a very interesting area of research in early childhood education!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. You work would be a great contribution to the study of children. I hope to read your book someday

    ResponderEliminar
  5. This is a lovely dream, i hope you can continue to the end, even if it gets complicated. When did you find out you wanted to dedicate your life to this job?

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My experience learning English at the university

Changes to my study programme